- Job Reference: LA230823
- Job Title: Legal Administrative Assistant - Commercial (Hybrid)
- Salary: Undisclosed
- Based: Belfast City Centre
- Hours of work: 09:00am-17:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Contract: Permanent
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting an industry leading law firm in the recruitment of a Legal Administrative Assistant - Commercial.
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a world-class law firm based in Belfast City Centre, having been operating for over 150 years they are experts in their field. Winning multiple awards and having a team of over 200 people they are a sought after employer, making this a very exciting opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working pattern
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 22 after 2 years and 25 after 5 years.
- Birthday bonus day
- Private Health Insurance - currently with BUPA
- Cash Plan - currently with BUPA
- Life Assurance - 4x salary
- Pension - 5% employee contribution 4% employer
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Essential - Must be currently working in a busy legal role.
- Desirable - Experience working within a professional services environment
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time constraints.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Strong communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Strong precision and accuracy skills in relation to audiotyping.
What you'll do
The primary duties of this position include:
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files.
- General administration to include Mimecast, diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files.
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems.
- Researching and summarising legal information.
- Opening and closing files.
- Issuing correspondence.
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required.
- Preparing legal documents.
- Assisting with accounting and billing.
- Communicating with team and keeping them updated.
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Administrator job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today.