Job Title: L&D Manager
Location: Co. Fermanagh
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you a strong communicator who enjoys interacting with people with a passion for L&D? Do you have experience working within a training role as part of a wider HR function?
VANRATH is thrilled to be partnering with one of UK and Ireland's most diverse and experienced manufacturers of construction products in the search for their new Learning & Development Manager. This is an opportunity for a skilled L&D professional to join a world class team and make a difference to the careers of their existing and prospective talent.
Market Leading Salary (Up to £35,000)
Hybrid Working (1 day at home)
Corporate company events
- Support the effective and efficient implementation of the company People Plan through the planning, organising and delivery of training & learning initiatives.
- Engage with all Apprentices and Graduates to support them through their development programmes.
- Work to ensure employees follow their training plan and are afforded the opportunity to foster their development and learning.
- Evaluate training and make recommendations for improvements.
- Inputting of training records and the accuracy of our learning management systems.
- Responsibility for completing purchase orders & the invoicing process for all related training alongside dealing with external training providers and agencies.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate must have strong communication and IT skills and enjoy interacting with people and have demonstrable previous experience of working within a Training or Human Resources function is preferred.
A CIPD qualification or train the trainer certificate or equivalent qualification is desirable
For further information on this exciting L&D vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.