VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known manufacturing organisation based in Craigavon.
An excellent interim opportunity has just opened up for a Learning & Development (HR) Administrator, to join our client. This is initially on a 3 month basis with possible further extension. This role offers Hybrid working.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate who is looking to gain experience in the field of Human Resources and an immediate start in a role.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths, English and ICT
- Excellent computer skills - use of all Microsoft windows packages
- Positive attitude to work
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to extend their skill set by gaining experience within the Learning and Development department. This role will involve providing admin support in various projects to meet the needs of the department, supporting the smooth operation of the team to ensure the timely and effective delivery of training activities across the group.
- Contribute to the creation of the team's Executive Report each month (Early Careers, Learning and Development Programmes and Talent Development), displaying data in an informative and engaging way
- Maintain and update the team SharePoint portal and the TEE content on the Connect app, continuing to bring creativity and fresh thinking
- Administer the Resource Library keeping up to date trackers of loans, issuing books, managing book returns, maintaining resource lists, reporting on and driving up usage
- Support the on-line bookings for our training programmes including Mentoring Workshops, and support the administration of these
- Support the evaluation of training programmes
- Produce certificates for participants on our training programmes
- Process purchase requisition and purchase orders on SAP for the team and accurately update the budget tracker
- Support the roll-out and coordination of quarterly Values workshops
- Administer the monthly and quarterly reporting and social media relating to our STARS awards
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.