Lead Software Engineer
Greenfield Projects for Massive consultancy
Belfast / Remote - Excellent Package
Vanrath are assisting a massive multinational consultancy organisation build out their new Advanced Research and Engineering Centre in Belfast. They have recently invested £40million and are creating a team of engineers and technologists who'll work within a bigger innovation ecosystem, including government, University academia and business, to help their clients take giant leaps, rather than incremental steps.
As part of a team of innovative thinkers, you'll work together to design solutions that will define the next decade and beyond. Project will include areas like Cyber Security, Financial crime, artificial intelligence, Robotic Process automation, Big data and much more depending on client requirements.
As Lead Software Developer, responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the design and engineering of new software products.
- Leading on new greenfield projects using the latest technologies in an exciting period of change and growth.
- Work with the Architects to turn their blueprints into a robust platform of reusable digital capabilities.
- Leading software development across multiple Scrum teams, using your broad experience to guide the ways in which teams work.
- Working closely with the department leads to produce and grow a suite of high-quality products.
- Working closely with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
Skills and experience:
- Experience as a Principal or Lead Software Developer
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching experience
- Designing, testing and maintaining applications in an agile environment
- Latest CI/CD techniques
- Data storage technologies
- Cloud platforms
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience including an attractive benefits package
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Engineer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Magee in the strictest confidence