Lead Software Engineer (Fully Remote)
Exclusive opportunity to join an established Insurance Client and Lead a brand-new remote team in Northern Ireland.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for someone who has:
- Experience in Leading a Software Development team
- Hands-on experience in C#/ .NET Core
- Experience developing Web apps & APIs
- Experience in Financial or Insurance industries would be desirable
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus
- 100% Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Generous matched pension scheme
- Private medical
As the Lead Software Engineer you will:
- Join an established Global Insurance client
- Lead a brand-new Development team in Northern Ireland
- Developing a range of Web Apps in C#/.Net/Blazor
- Work in modern Azure / Micro-services environment
VANRATH are proud to be working Exclusively with this Global client as they build a brand-new team in Northern Ireland.
Building high-performance solutions for the Insurance sector using a modern .Net tech stack they are committed to hiring for attitude before training and developing people through their careers.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.