Lead Software Developer (up to 80k / Belfast)
If you're an experienced Lead Software Developer keen to remain somewhat hands-on while spending the majority of your time on the strategic and management elements of the role, this will be of interest.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Lead Software Developer who has:
- Experience leading software development teams
- Experience in C# / .Net / Azure Cloud
- Strong experience in Web technologies
- SQL / TSQL Database experience
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Generous Bonus scheme
- Hybrid Work from Home 3 days a week
- Market leading pension contributions
- Private medical cover & Life assurance
As a Lead Software Developer you will join an established team and:
- Lead a small team building a range of popular products
- Lead from the front while remaining hands-on
- Develop a range of modern Cloud Microservices products
- Maintain and improve Legacy Web app products
Having more than five "Best places to work" awards in the trophy cabinet shows they prioritise their staff's mental and physical wellbeing and offer one of the best benefits packages on offer in Belfast.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.