Lead Software Developer (.Net/Azure)
Join one of Belfast's fastest growing Clients and Lead your own team of Developers as they build solutions in a modern Cloud environment.
As a Lead Software Developer, you will:
- Join an Established Belfast based Client
- Working in a modern micro-services environment
- Lead a small team of Developers
- Mentor & hands-on building .Net solutions in Azure Cloud
- Build high performance, large-scale solutions
In order to attract the very best talent on the market, on offer is a range of benefits including:
- Generous salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Private medical, dental and optical cover
- Matched Pension scheme
- Plus a number of unique benefits to this client
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Software Developer who has:
- 8+ years Industry experience
- Back-end knowledge of C# / .Net
- Experience in SQL databases
- Experience in giving mentorship to junior developers
- Azure experience is desirable but isn't critical
VANRATH are proud to be working with this exciting Client. With a focus on providing a work environment that allows people to do their best possible work, in a way that works best for them, it's a unique opportunity.
Their new Belfast offices are bright and modern, centrally located and available to be used as much, or as little, as suits you. If you prefer to work from home that's fine, if you want to collaborate more and come in a few days a week, that's fine too. It's entirely up to you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.