Lead QA Engineer - Belfast (Hybrid) Manual Testing
Excellent opportunity for a QA Engineer to join a new company in Belfast growing out their QA team. This company is very unique and new to the NI market.
You will be the first QA hire and play a role in the test strategy and building out the QA team.
This role would be ideal for a QA Engineer with:
- Experience with either Functional testing, Performance testing, Regression testing and Usability testing
- Experience with SQL and Jira
- Experience designing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Strategy
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working & WFH Options
- Bonus (10%)
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Medical / Dental / Optical cover
- Matched pension scheme
- Annual Promotion and Performance Reviews
Get in touch with Jordan Burns at VANRATH to learn more or apply today with your CV.
"I would highly recommend working with Jordan Burns. Jordan was extremely friendly, approachable, contactable, and worked very efficiently in helping to secure me a role in Software Development whilst ensuring that the role was a good match. Throughout the application process, Jordan provided excellent advice and support with regular phone calls, guidance on how best to prepare for an interview, and great feedback.
Jordan provided excellent service and I would strongly recommend Jordan to anyone looking for a new role within the IT industry."