Lead Knowledge Lawyer
Are you a specialist within the Telecommunications, Media or Technology sector? Do you want to help train, develop and shape the sector? This role is perfect for someone who is an expert in this sector looking to help guide clients and solicitors.
What's in it for you? Competitive salary up to £78k
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Occasional travel opportunities
About your next employer
A global firm with over 60 Global offices, 13,000 staff and over 6,000 lawyers. Renowned for their service level and success. A firm which is recognised as being an industry leader.
Operating dedicated knowledge teams and practise areas allowing for constant staff development and keeping them on the cutting edge of legal practise.
- Technology or Media or Telecommunications sector specialist
- 10 years PQE+ experience.
- Journalistic style ability to write engaging contact for clients and lawyers.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders on strategy.
What you'll do
- Create and make easily available first-class industry, client, market and related legal knowledge.
- Build and help implement a global knowledge plan for the group.
- Internal and external training, ensuring it is relevant and accessible.
For further information on this job, or any other legal job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Patrick Carr for a confidential chat today.