VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a legal and professional services group, that has over 600 professional advisers and supports more than 6,000 active clients in the UK and beyond. This company is known for its forward-thinking and straight-talking approach in finding solutions to clients' problems.
The IT team is dynamic and collaborative, with 50 staff members across IT Service, Infrastructure, Architecture and Security, Change Management, Development, and Client Solutions.
The Solution Delivery team is responsible for delivering transformational change and improving IT systems and processes, as well as developing client-specific solutions and managing system integrations.
- Competitive Salary: Up to £75,000
- 10% Bonus
- Hybrid working supported
- Flexible working
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Host of additional benefits
The Lead Project Manager role involves overseeing, guiding, and training a small team of Project Management professionals to ensure the effective coordination, governance, and delivery of technical and business change projects and programs that result in positive customer experiences. Additionally, the role requires hands-on management of assigned strategic projects, ensuring they are delivered within the specified time and budget constraints.
- Leads, coaches, and mentors a team of Project Management professionals.
- Delivers technical and business change projects and programs leading to great customer experiences.
- Responsible for team development plans, project portfolio planning, and delivery of assigned strategic projects.
- Articulates business requirements, delivery plans, and benefits cases.
- Maintains open communication with stakeholders and manages risks.
- Ensures projects create necessary documentation for operational teams.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Professional services background with experience working with business users and IT teams.
- Problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Project planning, estimation, requirements gathering, and business case writing.
- Third party supplier selection, contracting, and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Line management, mentoring, and professional development of Project Management professionals.
- Experience delivering end-to-end business change and IT projects.
- Requirements gathering.
- Working with C-level stakeholders within the organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Fantastic! Sean helped me find the exact job I was looking for and coached me through the interview. Can't wait to start!"
"Sean Doherty at VANRATH was incredibly helpful with my job search. He kept me informed at each stage right up to when I got a job offer and even let me know when there were no further developments when waiting to hear back from different companies. I cannot fault Sean or VANRATH and would recommend anyone use their service when trying to find a new job."