VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant Lead for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre offices, 2 days at Home. This is a Monday - Friday position.
Fully Negotiable & Leading Benefits from a Global firm.
This role is a split of being a PA for two Senior Executives, while also Supervising the current PA team.
- To provide executive level secretarial support to the ALT Partners, and work with them to achieve their business aims, client requirements and deadlines and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Act as role model to the PE and PTA population (support team) and work closely with the Office Manager and the ALT Partners to assist with the day to day running of the group and support team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all group related administration matters as well as "on the ground" supervision of the support team by dealing with coordination of workload and first stage people management issues.
- Full job spec available upon request
The Ideal Person:
- PA/EA experience - Minimum of 4 years gained in Legal or Professional Services Department
- Supervision experience is essential to be considered for this role
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
'' First class interaction with VANRATH. They regularly reached out to me and kept me in the loop with application progression, and new roles that suited me - couldn't recommend enough.''
Conor at Vanrath was very helpful and supportive in securing a new job. The funding for my previous job was becoming less secure and Conor helped me make the leap into a new permanent role. It was a quick process and a bit of luck with timing. I have spoke to other staff and Vanrath and have always found them helpful as well.