Lead Developer C# .NET (80k, hybrid, Belfast)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £80k relevant to experience
- Working from home/hybrid option
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Frequent team outings
The ideal person
- Experience as a technical lead or similar position
- Great understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms
- Evidence of being able to deliver quality software products from a position of leadership
- Relevant coding experience in C# and .NET
- Have experience mentoring and coaching other developers
- Experience with agile software delivery methodologies and good knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- As a technical lead you will be providing leadership across Agile teams, coaching and mentoring developers
- Be able to guide the engineering of high-quality software products to support the business
- Collaborate with architects to develop the blueprints into design documentation
- Forward thinking and being able to select the best tools and emerging technologies
- Give support to the department leads to set the strategy, grow the team and manage the software factory operation of the business.
Vanrath are pleased to be working with a great organisation that has connections to some of the most recognisable companies in the world. With their managed solutions, they not only produce benefits that last a lifetime but also modify and oversee complex operational procedures that frequently impede the progression of their clients. Their commitment to ensure that their employees have the talents of tomorrow in order to thrive for their clients now underpins all of this. They have invested heavily over the last year into their new software project creating 800 jobs across all areas
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 07512748207 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.