VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading facilities management company based in Warrenpoint who are actively recruiting for a Lead Administrator to head up a newly agreed contract.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Up to £25,000
- 37.5 hours
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- Temp to Perm contract
About your next employer
An excellent opportunity which requires an individual to work with a degree of flexibility and be able to use their own initiative in a fast-moving environment. The preferable candidate should have experience in handling telephone calls and dealing with client queries and come from a construction/facilities management background.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a performance driven environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent team player
What you'll do
- Handling telephone enquiries and managing customer expectations
- Scheduling works on a daily basis via the company software system
- Liaising with suppliers and handling any queries
- Data input and processing information
- General office duties
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''