VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a Land & Property Administrator in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30 -3.30pm)
This is a 12-18 month FTC with the intention to make permanent
£23,700 - £25,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Respond to customers and other stakeholders in relation to land and property and wayleave applications
- Interpret, review and change wayleave agreements.
- Input and scan wayleave agreements, easements and other legal title to our property systems
- Provide excellent customer service by telephone, email and letter
- Resolve any potential complaints effectively and efficiently and, if required, escalate the matter to the appropriate manager.
The Ideal Person:
- An ambitious, self-motivated individual
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with minimum levels of supervision
- Minimum 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language
- High degree of flexibility
- Strong attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven IT Skills
- Current UK driving licence.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
- You will enjoy access to a wider range of opportunities, including jobs with firms you may not yet be aware of
- Because we talk to them all the time, recruiters enjoy direct access to decision makers, meaning your application won't get stuck in the system - or lost in cyberspace. Applying direct means you are on your own
- We save you time. Apply once and you can be put forward for multiple roles with different firms without having to repeat the process
- Get ahead of the competition. Your consultant will provide you with insights into the role, the company, corporate culture, the local environment and other relevant aspects of the package
- Many employers prefer to use a recruitment partner rather than to advertise themselves, particularly where confidentiality may be involved
- Recruiters understand the specific employment market and will give you salary advice to ensure you get the full market rate
- First-class firms always do what is needed to get the best talent. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that if your application comes from an agency it might make you less attractive to the employer. (Financial institutions on the Islands are accustomed to using specialist recruitment agencies and the associated cost is factored into their hiring budgets.)
- Your salary will not be adversely affected by using an agency. Pay scales are set depending on experience, qualifications and future potential only, not from how you joined the company
- A good recruiter will offer support and advice on improving your résumé as well as providing guidance on interview technique
- Very few companies limit themselves to direct applications alone
- Confidentiality is assured. Your recruiter will not disclose your personal details until you give permission to release this information
- It's FREE - why wouldn't you?