Job Title - L&D Business Partner
Location - Co. Antrim
Salary - £38,000 - £45,000
Duration - Full Time / Perm
VANRATH is delighted to be working alongside one of NI's manufacturing success stories in the search for a new L&D Business Partner to join their wider HR Team. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be supported by a HR Administrator and L&D Officer.
You will take accountability for all aspects of the Learning and Development agenda for the site. You will coordinate all local L&D activity to ensure all employees possess the experience and skills necessary to achieve site objectives and you will provide support to the HR Manager to enable the site to achieve its site training plan.
Package & Benefits
- Industry Leading salary - £38,000-£45,000
- Flexible working pattern
- Refer a Friend scheme
- High street discounts
- Free On-site parking
- Company Share save Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Company Life Insurance
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers
- Discounted staff sales
- Long Service & Recognition Awards
- Ongoing training & career progression
- Generous Annual Leave Allocation (32 Days)
- Assist the HR Manager to develop the Site Training Strategy in accordance with the Site 5 year Business plan
- Work with the HR Manager to build the Site 5 year strategic training plan for each site business unit
- Agree training goals and KPIs with HR Manager and capture these on KPI Report
- Work with all managers to identify site critical roles and build talent development plan for each for succession plan purposes
- Design and build Site Training Governance body to oversee the quality and roll out of site training plans in line with Site training policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with key strategic partners for promotion of career opportunities at site
- Work collaboratively with schools, colleges and other career promotion organisations to educate and attract young people towards apprenticeships, graduate placements and opportunities at site
- Work with Group Training Department to access Company training programmes, where appropriate and prepare for Group Training audits as they arise
- Work in partnership with Site HR Manager and Group HR and Training teams to support role out of Learning Management System at Site
- Compile and maintain site wide TNA (Training Needs Analysis)
This is not an exhaustive list - for a fully comprehensive JD, feel free to enquire.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Level 3 in H&S. Either IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
- 3rd level qualification in Management and Organisation or Training and development or equivalent qualification in a related subject
- Several years of experience in a Training environment with excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Sound organisational, strategic thinking and training development skills
- A sound understanding of data privacy standards and GDPR
- Experience of working InvestNI grants and claims
For further information on this exciting L&D vacancy, please contact Brett Wilson or apply via the link below in the strictest confidence. Alternatively, feel free to reach out on LinkedIn.