VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Key Account Manager for a Global Packaging FMCG organisation. The Global organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
Working from Home based role - Role is alike to an External Sales position - As this individual will cover all of Ireland, there will also be travel involved with this position.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position.
£50,000 - £60,000 (Fully Negotiable) + 20% Bonus & Car & Progression Opportunities - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
Individual will cover Ireland in what is seen to be an External Key Account Manager position with tonnes of growth potential in a Global company.
- To manage the relationship with the Customer in order to increase our market share and profitability within this client at Local Level and support EKAM where applicable.
- To coordinate, motivate and support the Account team members, optimizing the available resources.
- To achieve the objectives agreed and detailed in the Account Plan.
- Full Job Spec Available if you fit criteria - Just apply
* 3-5 years of sales management in flexible packaging or alternatively other consumer packaging sectors is essential.
* 2 years managing sales teams or National Accounts at Corporate level.
* Fluency in use of excel and MS Office package.
* Understanding of Sales and Negotiation Techniques.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."