In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £35,000-£44,000 base plus attractive OTE of £15,000. In addition to this the role also comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Hybrid working model
- Enhanced annual increasing with service
- Private healthcare
- Premium pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- IT Purchase scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Funded training and development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading IT Managed Services Provider who looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join our focused Sales and Marketing Team and play an integral part of our continued growth strategy across the UK & Ireland.
The Ideal Person
- You will have a working knowledge within an IT or Tech sector.
- You must be a strong communicator, with a passion for delivering customer service and success.
- Demonstrate proven experience as a successful business to business account manager selling IT solutions into enterprise level accounts.
- Experience of maintaining an effective network of contacts and building relationships at senior levels of the customer/prospect organisation.
- Ownership and production of bids and proposals, working alongside clients and internal technical pre-sales teams to provide accurate and detailed proposals.
- You will work as part of a team of account managers where you will be exposed to every aspect of account management and will often work collaboratively with clients and internal stakeholders to design bespoke solutions to meet and exceed client's needs.
- You will build relationships with existing clients while acting as their primary point of contact, to further develop their accounts and generate profitable business.
- Working with internal teams and clients you will prepare proposals, quotes and help in the design of exciting IT solutions, cloud and cyber security services.
- You will build successful relationships with internal stakeholders, partners and existing clients.
- Attend regular customer visits either onsite or remotely.
- You will prepare and present customer proposals and presentations at all levels.
- Create and maintain a sales forecast detailing current and future business opportunities.
- You will review and manage your sales performance in line with company objectives and targets - always working towards creating a strong pipeline of opportunities to achieve and exceed these targets.
- Review activity and report monthly revenues and opportunities to senior management monthly.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.