In order to attract the very best talent on the market a highly generous and competitive remuneration package is on offer. In addition to this the role also comes with a range of fantastic benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading Meat Manufacturer who looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to play an integral part of our continued growth strategy.
- Primarily responsible for managing customer accounts in a responsive and professional manner
- Act as the primary relationship manager for customers, responding to the needs of the customer via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Building relationships and growing sales for the benefit of the Company
- Support planning and forecasting with exposure to all aspects of commercial requirements
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit.
- Development & implementation of JBPs for key customers
- Attending client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a relevant third level qualification being an advantage
- Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance skills further in a dynamic account management role
- Direct experience of trading FMCG to multiple retailers with a clear understanding of UK and Ireland and European grocery markets, retailer profiles and proposition
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business.
- First class presentation and communication skills are crucial, with the ability to be at ease developing effective working relationships
- Numerical and analytical skills as well as a high level of computer literacy in order to achieve ambitious targets
- High level of people management skills, ability to prioritise own workload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and a determined team player.
- Experience in communicating with both internal and external business stakeholders to complete projects and business briefs
- Willing to be flexible and travel at short notice
- Good levels of commercial and business acumen and considered decision-making
- Access to transport as travel to customer and other company sites is an essential part of the role.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence via Vanrath, or more importantly.. click apply via the link.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''