VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for an Key Account Manager to look after their top 2 accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any operations experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
The Account Manager will help us grow the top 2 accounts through an exciting stage of expansion.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£30,000 - £32,000 basic wage + up to £6,000 bonus plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Create and foster long term relationships with key accounts
- Responsible and accountable for the assigned budget and growth of your accounts
- Provide regular consistent feedback to management to ensure clarity on budgets
- Design and implement a roadmap to improved profitability across accounts
- Support planning with regular forecasts of sales to ensure on time deliveries
- Work with customers to ensure optimal stock in stores
- Analyse competitor products, price points and unique offering and suggest improvements for our business
- Work with the wider team to manage new product launches, product promotions and POS
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reports as required to the sales team and senior management
- Plan regular customer visits to locations across the UK
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of numbers and ability to spot trends
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people;
- Educated to a degree level in relevant discipline
- Learning & career development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel
- Jewellery allowance
- Life insurance * 4 times annual salary
- Critical life cover
- Access to health app which gives 24/7/365 access to GP appointments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.