Do you have data migration, and data handling experience within bespoke systems? Are you keen to learn a new system and have the tenacity to work independently?
We are offer an excellent remuneration package for this position of c£32,305 plus Holiday & Pension
The client is a multi-disciplinary organisation with c650 staff involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies and commercial companies in Northern Ireland, and further afield.
The Ideal Person
Working closely with the supplier and as part of a small IT team, the System Support Analyst will have primary responsibility for configuring, developing and supporting a robust and resilient Project Portfolio management infrastructure to meet the business needs of the Institute. The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Data Migration experience within a user account setting
- Experience with Active Directory or similar
- User account creation experience
- Previous experience in a 1st line support role would be ideal
The Junioe System Support Analyst has the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Systems Support Analyst to support the execution of a data migration plan;
- Support the on-boarding of users with appropriate access and permissions;
- Support the execution of a user testing plan;
- Ensuring delivery of key configuration to an appropriate quality, within agreed timescales.
- Be part of a small IT team, identifying, planning and reporting on progress;
- Using analytical skills to debug and troubleshoot configuration or systemic issues.
- Provide 1st line support - logging, investigation, escalation or resolution of issue
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Project Management & IT Specialists.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence. Peter.Brittain@vanrath.com or 02890330250