Junior / Intermediate Software Developer (C#/.Net)
Outstanding opportunity for a Software Developer with experience in C#/.Net keen to get a high degree of exposure and rapidly gain experience.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an ambitious Developer with:
- At least 1 years' experience in a Software Development role
- Experience building Web applications in C#/.NET
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Adaptable, strong problem-solving skills
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible Work from home model
- 31 days holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
As a Software Developer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Join a small Development team gaining outstanding exposure
- Using technologies such as SSIS to move/transform data and streamline processes
- Work closely with other teams in the business to see first-hand how your code translates into a market-leading product
- Continue to improve their products with new features
VANRATH are proud to work exclusively with this local Software house that continue to go from strength to strength.
Working with UK based Financial organisations their software solutions assist across all aspects of the portfolio management process, from data monitoring to compliance.
Due to continued demand for their products they are expanding their team further and having worked with them for a number of years we have the deeper understanding of their product and their team to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.