Junior Quantity Surveyor
Are you looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor role? Interested in working for an organisation renowned for delivering Project Management Services and Procurement Expertise on Water & Wastewater, Leisure, Health and Building Projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join a team providing and managing quantity surveying services on a range of projects. You will have the responsibility for full cost management of multi-million-pound pre and post contract works including reporting to clients. This will be initially for 12 months with great likelihood of a permanent position.
c£30,000, alongside excellent holiday entitlement.
The Ideal Person
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying or other relevant business discipline
- Construction industry experience
- Pre and Post contract experience including Cost Estimates / Feasibilities, Cost Planning, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Construction Procurement options and preparation of tender documentation using computer aided take-off software packages, Value Engineering, Change control, Cost Reporting, Post contract administration and management.
- Experience of NEC and JCT Contracts
- Work with both our own internal PM's and design teams and external consultants.
- To ensure contracts are administered correctly and regular reporting to Company senior cost management team.
- Dealing with all aspects of cost management and project team where appropriate
- To regularly liaise and build relationships with colleagues ensuring consistency of service delivery.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of clients, competitors, client care policy.
- Represent the Company in a professional and diligent manner and form strong working relationships with colleagues and Clients.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.