A Licensing and Contracts Specialist (Associate) is needed by one of the leading professional services businesses in the UK and Ireland to join their Belfast-based team. The business provides a wide range of audit, tax, and advisory services. They help clients manage their taxes, advise them on how to adjust to shifting conditions, and offer them the best resources and information to help their business succeed.
Teams from across the organisation operate and invest in businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs in our local markets and communities in addition to working on landmark agreements with clients on a national and international level.
My Client are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic people to join their growing IT, licensing, and contracting team. They have big intentions for further growth after seeing considerable growth in our clientele over the past 12 months.
The ideal applicant will be given significant responsibility for tasks on projects of various sizes, interact with clients, and complete tasks with the assistance of a larger team. This balance of accountability and assistance offers people excellent opportunity for personal growth.
- Collaborating and building relationships with clients and third parties
- Ability to deliver global projects
- Self-driven to pick up new skills and understand the newest technology, as well as to analyse data and drive process improvement across all projects
- Acquire and keep up-to-date understanding of contract management, IT infrastructure, and licensing
Criteria required to apply:
- Degree in an IT related field or Business
- Problem solving skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An outstanding academic track record and a pattern of exceptional achievement
- Language skills (Not essential)
- Data Analytic skills in Excel, Tableau or Power BI (IS DESIRABLE)
- Experience of working with contracts (not essential)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.