Junior/Intermediate .NET C# Developer 2+ years
VANRATH are assisting a business firmly set in the Fin-Tech space that has close relationships with international financial giants and industry leaders. With their wide range of projects their strive to combine the best talent across all disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy. Their goals are ambitious and they want to offer opportunities for like minded people to join their truly forward thinking technology focused business.
The ideal person
- This role would be ideal for a Software Developer with 2+ years experience in a relevant field
- Experience in .NET and C# are essential for this role
- Experience in AWS or any other cloud native technologies (Kubernetes)
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown - 4% matched contribution
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working 2 days in office with 3 working from home
- The position would be great for someone who enjoys utilising the most recent technologies.
- The business takes pride in being at the cutting edge of technology, and they are currently looking for someone to create new features to complement their current technology.
- The candidate will be contributing to the design and development of their core product suite working with product owners to deliver software that fulfil business requirements
VANRATH are proud to be working with an industry leading business that is based in Belfast that has done so much for their customers and given back over £1 billion in the last few years. They have huge bank partnerships with VISA, Mastercard, and Barclays and pride themselves on also striving to help out their customers at every opportunity. Their goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick so they recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help them achieve their mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.