A renowned independent software development firm with local headquarters in Belfast City Centre is being helped by VANRATH. They operate all throughout Ireland and are currently concentrating their expansion into the UK. They specialise in software products for the betting sector. Their technology is constantly adapting/expanding and looking for ways to increase client experience and provide betting organisations with better options.
The ideal person
- A software engineer who can contribute to delivery across the app development life cycle would be the best candidate for the position.
- C# and.NET experience are required for this role.
- Having ASP.NET and MVC experience.
- Be somewhat interested in technology for mobile development (e.g. Android, iOS)
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and OO programming.
- Flexible working hours
- Frequent team outings
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Working from home/Hybrid option
- The position would be great for someone who enjoys utilising cutting-edge technology.
- The business takes pride in being at the cutting edge of technology, and they are currently looking for someone to create new features to complement their current technology.
- You must create secure enterprise apps and demonstrate a usability-first mindset.
- Providing services for the whole app life cycle, including development, design, build, and testing.
VANRATH is pleased to be collaborating with a business that is quickly growing and has opened new headquarters in Belfast City Centre. Their customers include bookmarkers from all around Ireland, and they are currently attempting to break into the UK market. Their success depends on their ability to innovate and expand their product line to suit customer demands and the ever-expanding market. Innovation is at the core of all they do.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.