Junior Finance Analyst
VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Finance Analyst for a renowned organisation, with ties across the globe. My client is an industry leader, and continually creates innovative solutions to serve their customers. This role will report to the Financial Accounting Lead, and the successful individual will be responsible for assisting in the creation and development of financial dashboards. These analytics will be used by senior managers cross the business to make informed business decisions.
My client has a generous remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate...
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits
The successful candidate will work with the senior management team to compile diverse financial information from various sources, to help depict a story line. This information will be used to help the business make informed decisions and help improve performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Work as part of the Business Analytics team and be responsible for supporting the timely presentation and interpretation of a range of commercial and operational monthly reports to various internal stakeholders representing Business Development, Finance and Operations function.
- Undertake certain ad-hoc pieces of analysis as requested by stakeholders to inform commercial and operational decision making.
- Contribute to the development of credible financial models using MS Excel.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and positions within the company to drive improvement in the overall performance of the business.
- Assist with Annual Standard Cost Review. 6
- Undertake any other such duties and tasks as periodically directed by the VP of Finance and/or Financial Analytics Accountant.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, IATI) or be a graduate in a highly numeric discipline with exposure to data analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Computing or a Mathematical Discipline OR Highly numeric with extensive experience in a similar role OR a part-qualified accountant
- Recent experience in the analysis of large data sets
- Experience in the use of advanced Excel Functions (e.g. Pivot Tables, vlookups etc.)
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a consistently high level of accuracy
A fantastic opportunity, with a leader in the healthcare industry. This role will offer exposure to a vast market, and you will get to work with an already established team, with fantastic insight into the role. For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence.