VANRATH are assisting an award-winning ventilation manufacturer based in Dunmurry, just outside Belfast for a Junior Field Service Engineer.
The Maintenance Engineer will work as part of a team to deliver exceptional service for our maintenance contract works throughout Northern Ireland. The role entails install, survey and maintaining residential ventilation systems.
What they offer
- Pension Contribution
- Full product training provided
- Opportunity for progression
The Ideal Person
- Highly motivated and willing to work under a flexible contract with core hours of 0900-1730 Monday-Thursday 0900-1630 Friday.
- Proven experience in an installation or maintenance role. Preferably with a knowledge of basic plumbing and electrical works.
- Personable, with experience in dealing with the public.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Should hold a full clean driving licence.
- Experienced in working alongside other trades.
- Preferably holding a valid CSR Card.
- Experience with mechanical ventilation systems is preferred but not essential, full product training will be provided.
- Electrical Isolation Certificate advantageous but not essential.
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Mark O'Hare directly or send in your CV via email@example.com.