If you are recent graduate with 1 years placement experience and want to take a step into a DevOps Engineer then look no further.
The salary for the role Junior DevOps Engineer is around the 28k + 10% bonus for the role with additional benefits and fully remote
The global security company has recently started a support team in NI and they are looking to continue their expansion of their DevOps team. They are looking for driven candidates who can help support the threat modelling platform.
The Ideal Person
· 1 Years placement experience in a development or support for a large company
- Comfortable with joining customer calls and arranging video calls on short notice.
· Good troubleshooting mindset with the mentality to push yourself in learning new technologies
- Triage and respond to customer cases in a timely manor ensuring all SLA's are met.
- Build strong relationships with customers through delivering an excellent level of customer experience.
- Work closely & building strong relationships with engineering and customer success to make sure our customers have their proposed solutions and work arounds in a timely manner.
- Be willing rapidly familiarise yourself with the concept of threat modelling and gain an in-depth technical understanding of our product.
- Continuously contribute to our support site in writing how-to articles and troubleshooting guides to ensure we deliver good content to our customer base.
- Possess a proactive and can-do mindset
For further information on this vacancy, or any other DevOps job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence. Feel free to connect and reach out to me directly on LinkedIn.