Are you looking to spring board your career with a hugely innovative global tech company that is recognised as one of the largest independent software houses throughout the UK? This might be the ideal role for you! This a great opportunity to get amazing exposure and training for someone who has a keen interest in getting involved in DevOps!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a huge range of flexible benefits including:
- Private Medical Cover Package
- Great Pension Scheme
- Great Holiday Package + Flexible time off
- Remote working/Hybrid model on-going
Our client is one of the most successful and leading companies within the software development and innovation. They are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enabling better business outcomes. Our clients aim through this role is to gain hands-on experience within their internal product suite which will in turn draw upon their problem solving, critical thinking and technical skills to analyse and resolve customer challenges. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients whilst providing excellent technical support throughout.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best Junior DevOps talent and have gained a fantastic reputation in terms of helping employees maximise and develop their skills in different areas of expertise across a wide variety of work.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Technical Support environment and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity to branch into DevOps:
- An advanced knowledge of mobile connectivity solutions including Apple iOS applications.
- The proven ability of TCP/IP networking concepts and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot the system, connectivity issues.
- Writing knowledge of SQL database technologies
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Analysing, diagnosing and resolving software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments.
- Developing and maintaining deep technical knowledge of their internal product suite
- Effectively collaborate with customers engineers and system integrator to support complex system deployment projects.
- Developing, documenting and publishing best-practice methods, technical papers, blogs and solutions.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.