Junior Developer c#/ .Net Core - 1 Stage Interview Process
VANRATH are assisting a leading and award-winning renewable energy company on their recruitment for another Software developer. We are looking for a candidate with 2 + years experience in c#/ .Net technologies however as part of the role you will gain exposure to a vast array of different technologies.
This will suit a developer that would only like to hone in on their existing c# skills but also learn and add to their existing tech stack
- End to end creation, delivery, implementation and support of software systems and applications based on business need.
- Responsibility for providing technical solutions and direction across the team with ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language dependent upon audience.
- Work across internal teams and projects where required to assist in troubleshooting and providing an outlet for change deliverables.
- Proven experience in the field of development
- Solid experience in the design, development, implementation, and support of software solutions to meet business needs
- Experience in C#.NET Core / Framework.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server (2012 and beyond) and competency of SQL within an IT working environment
To discuss this opportunity or for a general chat around the .Net market please get in touch with Michael Magee at VANRATH or click APPLY NOW with a copy of your CV