Data Scientist (Python, R, NumPy, Mathematics) Are you a talented Data Scientist looking for an opportunity to work on hugely complex pricing systems within a fully remote role?
You could be joining an Insurance company that puts technology and engineering at the core of everything they do. The company's platform is highly complex as it processes millions of data points to provide a comprehensive and accurate insurance quote within a market leading time.
As a Data Scientist, you will be joining the company's Pricing team where you will design and build the proprietary predictive technology in areas such as, prediction of future claims, renewal probability, price demand, and portfolio value optimisation. You will seek to implement new technologies to solve complex problems that arise and will be encouraged to achieve team goals in an innovative way, suggesting new ideas to generate value for the company.
The company is based America, and a meet and greet will be encouraged the first 3 months of your employment. ( A visit to the American site, to meet Development and Support teams ).
- You have experience within Data Scientist and have a good understanding of key data analysis libraries
- You have very good Python and R programming skills
- You have experience working on pricing systems previously
- You are degree educated in a STEM subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Data Scientist you can expect to earn a competitive salary plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Data Scientist (Python R) role.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…