Junior Data Analyst - HSCNI
VANRATH are recruiting a Junior Data Analyst for a large HSCNI organisation based in Belfast. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an immediate start and ongoing contract. The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland and the UK and provide essential services across all communities. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
Band 4 Payscale - £22,249 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
- Relevant Degree (such as Data Analytics, Statistics, Computing, IT, etc.)
- Data Analysis experience
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Microsoft Office / Access Knowledge
- Familiarity with Pivot tables
- SQL desirable
- PowerBI visualisation desirable
- Assists with the development, production, analysis and delivery of statistical and qualitative and/or quantitative reports
- To update the address dataset on a regular basis to support the Geographical Information System (GIS).
- You will have a collaborative approach that builds and maintains strong relationships across all HSC departments.
- Support internal and external performance monitoring including developments of performance dashboards
- Locate governance reports.
- To assist with the processing of ad hoc requests for information from internal and external stakeholders
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data Analyst / Scientific jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.