Junior C# .NET Developer (2+ Years)
My client was established locally and is a global leader in its industry, offering products and expertise to its customers worldwide.
The successful candidate will work with some of the top talent in the sector to develop and maintain existing flagship software applications.
Their office is located in Belfast with easy transport links. However, the role will be remote for the next few months. The dress code is relaxed and the atmosphere is informal.
As a Junior/Intermediate C# Developer your role will be varied and stimulating. Successful candidates will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Development and maintenance of global software applications
- Implementing new functionality in existing products
- Testing your own code
- Working as part of the team to identify opportunities to innovate
- Produce reliable, efficient code
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Graduate or an established Junior Developer who wants to round their skillset and step up to the next level in their career.
- 2+ Years Commercial Software Development Experience
- Experience creating applications with C#/.NET (either commercially or academically)
- My client loves a hobbyist developer, someone who is building and tweaking applications in their spare time is a bonus. This could be anything from games dev, mobile dev or playing around with a RaspberryPi.
For the successful candidate there is a Competitive Salary, Performance-based Bonus and a host of other benefits.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Magee in the strictest confidence.