£25,000 - £26,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a manufacturing business in County Armagh, that now have an opening for an Junior Buyer to join their purchasing department. This is a full-time permanent position (37.5 hours).
The ideal person:
- One year's recent experience in a purchasing role
- Experience in manufacturing/production environment
- MRP and Excel skills
As a (job title), you will
- Work with existing suppliers to look at new products & methods of working.
- Review supplier performance and develop action plans
- Materials ordering and planning in conjunction with production
- Monitor supplier performance (OTIF)
- Utilise company MRP system, ensuring correct information is input
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence