Our highly respected client is a software firm working in the insurance industry, seeking an IT Business Analyst with 1+ years experience to join their growing team. The company is currently in the process of scaling up its team, with significant funding from its parent company in the United States.
The firm has been in operation in Belfast for over a year, and their parent company was founded over 25 years ago. The business analyst will support business operations and be provided with a strong career pathway in business analytics within a software environment.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive Salary - up to £35,000
- 10% Bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Pension contribution up to 9%
- Healthcare Insurance
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration and Documentation:
- Work closely with significant functional units to understand and document change requests submitted to the IT organisation.
- Impact Analysis:
- Evaluate and analyse the impact of alterations to business processes and/or requirements on technical specifications throughout the system and the entire organization.
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC):
- Guide ideas through the SDLC to ensure comprehensive documentation, successful development, testing, and implementation of new business processes and system changes.
- Comprehensive Documentation:
- Generate extensive documentation, including Software Requirements Specifications, use cases, technical requirements, wireframes, and system flow diagrams.
- Requirement Clarification:
- Clarify requirements before delivering documentation to the Application Delivery team.
- Technical Proficiency:
- Attain technical proficiency in our systems, comprehend their integrations with internal and external applications, research dependencies, and collaborate on system design plans with solution architects and developers.
- Production Issue Triage:
- Collaborate with the team to assess and prioritise production issues before involving development resources.
- Liaison Role:
- Act as a liaison between functional leads, development teams, and support teams.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Support:
- Provide support for User Acceptance Testing sessions as required.
- Quality Assurance Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to ensure that test cases are current, accurate, and cover alternative paths for both existing and new system functionalities.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Business Analyst or Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"I had a great experience working with Vanrath. Sean Doherty was great to work with and his communication and attentiveness was very helpful throughout the experience. Even after turning down a job offer attained through Vanrath, as I didn't feel it was the right career choice for me, Sean was great at insuring that the next vacancies he sent me where much more aligned with my interest. I would highly recommend using Vanrath."
"I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me, so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!"