This is a terrific opportunity to work in an industry setting with cutting-edge, high-performance technologies. This is an excellent chance for a junior BA to build their career in an innovative organisation.
It is important for you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry prior to taking on this role. You should be able to demonstrate a solid grasp of business operations within your first year. Knowledge of a data reporting tool, user stories, scenario creation, or a scripting language would be advantageous.
- A good academic background (2:1 or better in Computer Science, Business with -Computing, BSc - Information Technology or an MSc equivalent)
- Experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience in ERP, E-Commerce or web applications are a bonus
- Salary £30-35K
- Large company resources with a collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to Work from home
- Career development opportunities
- A fantastic work atmosphere with a great sense of teamwork.
For further information on this or any other Business Analyst or Project Manager positions in Belfast or Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in absolute confidentiality.