VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Junior Associate - Litigation for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career in the Legal industry and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This is a Monday - Friday (Permanent) position.
Above Market Salary rates, and fully negotiable + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities
Junior Associates can act as specialists within their practice groups or more broadly. At this point individuals are able to work independently, lead a team and be the first line of support for Associates and Senior Associates.
- Specialist and significant general legal knowledge
- Issue spotting and report writing/drafting
- Leading projects/teams
- Quality controlling the work of more junior members of the team
- Training junior team members
- Carrying out BD and presenting directly to clients
- Owning relationships with clients
- Continuing to build their own expertise and the profile of the LSC through spending periods on secondment to clients (internal or external)
- Generally, minimum of 2 years' experience within Litigation in a similar environment.
- Admitted to the roll as a solicitor, barrister or be a Fellow of CILEx
- Consistently demonstrate a professional manner with evidence of exceptional levels of judgement, commercial awareness and critical thinking
- Strong focus on detail and high levels of self-motivation
- Proven ability to take ownership of own work
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.