VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment for a Junior Analyst for an established Belfast firm.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £24,000 - £30,000
- Excellent working environment
- Hours - 37.5
- Immediate Start
About your next employer
The main purpose of this position is to provide research and analytical support to senior members of the team.
- Degree in Business / Economics relevant discipline
- Public policy related qualitative and quantitative research
- Strong grasp of economic concepts
- Strong grasps of policy development process
- Understanding of relationship management
What you'll do
- Undertake data collection, cleaning and analytical tasks to a high degree of accuracy.
- Undertake comprehensive desk research and produce literature reviews / reports.
- Produce high quality analytical outputs based on qualitative and quantitative research.
- Support in the design, administration and analysis of quantitative and qualitative primary research (interviews and surveys).
- Learn and become proficient in the access and analysis of data from proprietary and open source data platforms.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''