£26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading Meat Manufacturer who looking to recruit a Junior Account Manager to play an integral part of their continued growth strategy.
- Primarily responsible for proactively supporting and taking direction from the account manager with the day-to-day relationships with key customers and assisting on developing business through profitable trading opportunities.
- Support the Account Managers to ensure that growth is achieved.
- Ensure efficient management of the product range by utilising all aspects of the category management process.
- Monitor sales performance to budget & forecast and maintain accurate records of all sales activity.
- Manage internal / external relationships between NPD, Technical, Production and Commercial departments while supporting the Account Manager with customer account management.
- Helping to develop and grow sales accounts for the benefit of the company while ensuring all sales targets and key business objectives are met.
- Ensure the day-to-day relationships with key customers are met.
- Carry out sales presentations as required.
- Help maintain Photography portfolio and media submissions for E-commerce.
- Maintain assigned customer price files for accuracy.
- Attending client meetings, publish minutes from all meetings and organise customer visits as requested.
- Maintain an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry.
- Support in the publication of weekly sales data to the wider business.
- Attend planning meetings for assigned customers and support pm forecast / raw material needs.
- To ensure the integrity of our products, customers and brands is always maintained, as suitable to the role and defined in relevant procedure.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a third level qualification being an advantage.
- Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance your skills further in a dynamic junior sales role
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business in some areas is desirable but not essential.
- First class presentation and communication skills are crucial, with the ability to be at ease developing effective working relationships.
- You must have excellent presentation, numerical and analytical skills as well as a high level of computer literacy to achieve ambitious targets.
- Willing to be flexible and travel at short notice.
- Good levels of commercial and business acumen and considered decision-making.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''