Joiner (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Joiner
for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Portadown site.
- Responsive maintenance as and when required
- Communicate with management
- Itemize the work to be carried out in dwellings and premises
- Carry out the actual work to the high-quality standards that the organization expects
- Uphold Data Protection Policies
- Undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business
The Ideal Person:
- Relevant trade qualification - NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Valid CSCS/CSR card
- Relevant on-site experience in similar role
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate good teamwork values
- Full, valid, clean driving license
- Experience working on Response Maintenance contracts
£22,500 - £25,409 plus Van & Fuel Card.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Portadown or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''