Joiner (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Joiner
for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Newtownabbey site.
- Responsive maintenance as and when required
- Communicate with management
- Itemize the work to be carried out in dwellings and premises
- Carry out the actual work to the high-quality standards that the organization expects
- Uphold Data Protection Policies
- Undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business
The Ideal Person:
- Relevant trade qualification - NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Valid CSCS/CSR card
- Relevant on-site experience in similar role
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate good teamwork values
- Full, valid, clean driving license
- Experience working on Response Maintenance contracts
£22,500 - £25,409 plus Van & Fuel Card.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Portadown or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Our recent candidate feedback-
''Excellent service tailored to job search requirements. VANRATH were very helpful and kept me informed of potential roles and quickly secured my next role! Fast and efficient service would highly recommend.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath recruitment agency. They have been a massive help to myself within such a short period of time. Always a wide range of opportunities and jobs with this agency. Staff are always friendly and helpful.''
''VANRATH has helped me secure a job in my field of interest. They were great help during my search and application for my current job, and were always happy to help me and answer questions. Great service and great person wholeheartedly recommend if searching for a job.''