- Job Reference: JMJM2206
- Job Title: Joiner
- Rate: £13 to £14 + van / fuel
- Location: Carrickfergus/ Ballymena , Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Joiner role? Interested in working for a leading Property Services Contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Joiner to work for a leading Property Services Contractor, based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
£13.00 to £14.00per hour
immediate starts available
- Responsible for competently fault-finding on domestic properties, including;
- Repairing of doors and windows
- Lock repairs and replacements
- Stud wall installation
- Roofing repairs
- Soffits and facia repairs and replacements
- Carry out Health and Safety checks on all equipment and jobs
- Record keeping, maintaining a site diary and photographic records.
- Assist in the resolution of customer queries and complaints
- Assess what works are required in individual properties and relay this back to Administration
- Provide Technical advice and guidance to all aspects of the business
- Adhering to health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
- The Ideal Person:
- Be time served or appropriately qualified and be able to demonstrate relevant experience
- 1st & 2nd fix joinery experience
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience and sound knowledge in the delivery of minor building and maintenance joinery services
- General joinery works such as fitting doors, kitchens, repairing floors, stud walls and windows
- Valid CSR Card
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Outs on rotational basis
- Full driving licence
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion