Are you looking for a Joiner role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Joiner to work within the Building Maintenance department for a large, leading Construction Company in Magherafelt, Northern Ireland.
£24,000 - £27,000 + package
The Ideal Person:
Be time served or appropriately qualified and be able to demonstrate relevant experience
1st & 2nd fix joinery
Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience and sound knowledge in the delivery of minor building and maintenance joinery services.
General joinery works such as fitting doors, kitchens, repairing floors, stud walls and windows.
Valid CSR Card
Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Outs on rotational basis
Full driving licence
- Experience in the social housing sector.
- Working at Heights Harness training
- Be able to undertake specific planned jobs in a professional and timely manner without rework and/ or close supervision.
- Work as part of a team with the ability to work using own initiative.
- PVC floor and ceramic wall tiling
- Able to use a PDA smartphone mobile working device.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion