This role is perfect for any Frontend developers who enjoy coding but also have a passion for UX. In this role you work in the middle of the Frontend Developers and UX Designers. Being able to contribute to both the UX and Development
There are many reasons that a Developer would want to join this company:
- Tech for Good - your work will positively impact a lot of people
- You will join a company that is passionate about making the world a better place
- Remote First - have the option to work remotely or come into the Belfast office when you like
- 10% Bonus and performance-related bonus
- One of the best benefits packages around
What do you need?
- 3+ years of development experience in Moodle
- Passion for UX
Apply today or get in touch with Jordan Burns at VANRATH to learn more about this company or opportunities in the UX market.
"I would highly recommend Vanrath especially so Jordan Burns. Worked with Jordan, who provided invaluable help in achieving a new role, with an impressive turn around time. Within days of sending in my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role. Jordan very quickly identified roles of which matched my skills and experience, alongside providing support and guidance throughout the entirety of the process, from interview advice to regular follow up calls, with myself and my future employer, regularly providing feedback and encouragement.
Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to Jordan and would highly recommended him as a point of contact for anyone looking for a new role."