Looking for your next role in the Tech for Good space? VANRATH have partnered with a software company that are helping people all over the world to understand and to be understood. It has led the way in creating innovative technology for the education and the workplace sectors for the last three decades and now has over 50 million users worldwide.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home /
- Salary up to £38K+ bonuses
- Gym Membership
- Free Parking
- Private Health Cover
With over 50 million users worldwide, our client believes in a world where difference, disability or language are no longer barriers. They are focused on helping all people learn, understand, and communicate using digital learning and accessibility tools. It is their goal to positively advance the literacy and understanding of one billion people around the world by 2030. They employ over 350 staff across locations in Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, USA and Australia. They are looking for people will work in the right culture towards their collective goals and pride themselves on their core values that are embedded within their culture. These are courage, impact, creativity, and community.
The Ideal Person
- Degree in Computer Science
- Modern JS Frameworks are Desirable but not essential
- Work in an agile environment with fellow developers, QA Engineers and product managers
- Take on responsibility for developing new web-based products and maintaining existing software
- Work alongside our UX designers to implement the best user interface and user experience
- Work with our Infrastructure team who will assist with hosting and server configurations, and ensure that all software meets the highest standards of security
- Work alongside our QA team to ensure best possible software quality and adherence to standards