Multiple Java Developer roles ( Junior and Mid level ) ....Long term VANRATH client ...4 day week
...World class and award winning software house----
Would you like to work with the latest technologies, build systems from scratch and get stuff done? You could be joining a fast growing Software Houses that is helping to revolutionise major Data centric products through the use of advanced SaaS and Cloud based technology.
the role will include:
Feature development, testing and release of replicated SCM products GerritMS, GitMS, MSP (replicated SVN product);
Open source forking/reintegration
Planning, investigation, development, manual/automated testing, agile rituals;
Focusing on our clients Data Analytics platform. You'll remain hands-on producing both detailed technical work and high level architectural design; you'll evangelise best practice and utilise your experience with cutting edge technologies and distributed, scalable systems to steer the technical direction of the team.
The platform is built in Java on AWS infrastructure with AWS services and Open Source frameworks.
- In depth knowledge of core Java and Spring frameworks (SpringBoot, Spring Security)
- Experience with Kafka, Hadoop, Spark or other Big Data streaming technologies
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experience in helping to lead a development life cycle process, best practices and operating distributed cloud-based microservices; keen to take on a technical leadership role
- Database experience e.g. SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Familiar with DevOps environments / Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
Cycle To Work Scheme
Gym & Fitness Reimbursement
Yearly Flu Vaccination
Private Medical Insurance
Cash Health Plan
Qualifying Workplace Pension
Employee Assistance Programme
Group Life Assurance
Group Income Protection
Group Critical Illness Cove
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…