Website IT Support Technician
Are you interested in in working for a leading web design agency in NI by managing all their client sites.
You will support clients with their newly designed websites and ensuring they receive the best service possible.
This role involves taking newly designed websites and supporting clients through the process of setting their new site live on the internet, dealing with their domain names and email.
Experience in this area or in IT support would be useful, but full training will be provided.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Belfast, Mon-Fri 930am - 530pm.
What you'll be doing
- Providing technical support to our large customer base for their website and email hosting
- Setting newly designed websites live on the internet
- Dealing with client domain name and email transfers and supporting them on an ongoing basis
- Dealing with website technical & hosting issues
- Working with web servers, control panels and a variety of email clients and DNS systems
What you'll need
- An IT qualification and/or IT support experience
- An ability and willingness to learn
- Excellent IT skills and technical ability - you'll be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills including on the phone
- Attention to detail
- The ability to organise your workload and juggle tasks