IT Technician - Service Requests - Belfast - Health (24k)
- Job Reference: JPR1411233
- Job Title: IT Technician
- Salary: 24k pa
- Based: Belfast City Centre
- Contract: Temp: 3-month rolling contract, high likelihood of ongoing extensions/move to perm.
There is a great opportunity for an IT Technician to join an organisation in the public sector in Belfast City Centre. Their IT Infrastructure team is split across Service Desk, Networking, Sever Management, DBAs etc. They're looking to add an IT Technician to assist colleagues and service users, resolve service requests, fix issues with laptops, PCs, workstations, printers etc.
What's in it for you?
- 24k pa
- Mon-Fri 9-5 (Excellent work life balance)
The client is responsible for delivering safe, timely, high quality and cost-effective care. Alongside that our client has a higher purpose - to improve health and well-being and reduce inequalities by using their size as a force for good and working in partnerships with other organisations such as those responsible for housing and education.
- Relevant IT Degree / HND or similar.
- 2+ years of professional IT Technician experience.
- Experience of using Service Request systems.
- Experience of resolving wide range of IT issues, including hardware and software.
- Experience of collaborating with professionals from different. backgrounds, departments etc.
What you'll do as a Configuration Management Engineer
- Collaborate with IT Manager and wider team.
- Address and resolve service requests within agreed timescales.
- Resolve issues with hardware and software - general windows and network support, as well as laptops, PCs, workstations, printers etc.
- Interact with people of different backgrounds and departments and ensure high quality of service.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Technician job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.