IT Technician - Health Sector (24k) (Band 4)
- Job Reference: JPR050923
- Job Title: IT Technician - Health Sector (24k) (Band 4)
- Salary: £24,000 pa (Band 4)
- Based: South Eastern Trust - Onsite
- Contract: Up to 3 months full-time
My client is looking for an IT Technician to support the roll-out of brand new IT Systems within the health service. This role will be a Mon-Fri full time position, for around 8 to 12 weeks. You'll gain excellent exposure to one of the largest IT projects within the health industry in western Europe. You'll be attending various sites to run diagnostics and report on Desktops/Workstations to ensure compatibility with the new IT systems, while keeping an accurate record of issues.
What's in it for you?
- £24,000 pa
- Mileage/parking cover
- 8 to 12 weeks full time
- Excellent exposure to a revolutionizing IT system within the health sector
VANRATH are partnering with a public health sector organisation to support the recruitment for one of the largest IT projects in Western Europe. Right now, they are preparing for the deployment of a brand new state of the art patient/GP records system.
With a growing amount of IT Projects over the next few years, they are going from strength to strength and are keen to secure talented IT professionals.
- Full Driving Licence and access to own car
- Interest in IT
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and keep accurate records
- Positive team player and willingless to learn
What you'll do
- Attend various sites throughout the South Eastern Trusts
- Run diagnostics/checks on various IT workstations/desktops/printers and provide accurate/clear reports
- Collaborate within a positive team to ensure deadlines are met
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Technician job in the UK or Ireland, apply via the link below or contact JP for a confidential chat today.