My client, a worldwide consulting firm, is looking for a Business Analyst with financial experience (preferably order to cash) to join their team. The company are focused on offering support to clients while delivering consulting or intelligent automation projects within the business.
You'll be part of a team of cross-functional Business Analysts that can work for a variety of engagement leaders across departments and projects. The business end-users, IT Services, the project team, and external suppliers will be among the people with whom you will collaborate closely throughout the project life cycle to support the project.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, diligent, and capable of collaborating with colleagues from other departments.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Financial experience (Order to Cash experience desirable)
- In-depth knowledge of feature definition, technical analysis, and software development processes
- Strong ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements that developers can use to implement
- Have completed Process Mapping and are able to define 'AS-IS' and Target Operating Model 'TOM' process maps, as well as convert them to 'TO-BE' process maps
- Have experience in Preparing wireframes, and flowcharts
Salary DOE: 30K-65K
8 Hour shift (Monday- Friday)